SSC conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam for recruitment, and it is one of the most awaited examinations. Every year, lakhs of aspirants apply, but only a few get selected. This year SSC CGL exam is scheduled for April 11, 2022. You need to complete the syllabus and practice as many mock tests as possible. Our exhaustive SSC CGL 15 days study plan can assist you in streamlining your efforts and determination.
Last 15 Days Preparation Strategy for SSC CGL 2022 (Section-wise)
Effective Tips to Prepare for SSC CGL
Since only 15 days are remaining, the best thing to do is to concentrate more on the revision. We recommend not to start any new chapters which you have not studied earlier. In the last 15 days, revise all the important formulae, topics, and rules. You can prepare short notes as well. Some important tips can help you with the preparation part.
- Revise all the main topics as much as you can.
- Solve SSC CGL mock tests and previous year question papers. You must take at least one Mock Test every day to enhance your preparations and analyze your performance.
- Effective time management is crucial in these last 15 days of preparation. Time yourself section-wise.
- Allot time for every section and try to complete each section in that time frame only.
- Do not overburden yourself. Recreational breaks are a necessity to refresh your mind. Try to take some breaks in between study time.
- Take regular sleep and proper care of your diet. Without rest and a healthy diet, your brain won't be able to focus correctly.
- Avoid Guesswork! If you are uncertain about a question then it's better to leave that and solve the ones in which you are confident.
If you follow a disciplined and dedicated revision strategy, this study plan can add the Midas touch to your SSC CGL preparation in 15 days. Implement your study goals, revise the topics, and execute your strategies.
SSC CGL 15 Days Preparation Plan
You are a few days away from the exam, and in order to achieve a good score, you must have a smart approach. We have prepared this plan after section-wise in-depth analysis in order to devise a strategy to help you sail through this exam.
Time Duration for learning and preparing questions and methods.
The time duration to revise tricks, concepts, and learned formulas.
2.5- 3 hours (1-2 topics)
1.5 Hours (Morning Hours are better)
4 Hours (1- 2 Topics)
You must be aware that there are four sections in the SSC CGL exam, and each of them comprises different topics. You can have a daily schedule of revision and preparation at your convenience, but we recommend you try to follow the above program.
Drill down your preparation with section and topic-wise SSC CGL Study Material.
Important: Do not forget to share your SSC CGL exam experience with us. Fill the exam form and we will call you to take the exam overview. SSC CGL 2021-22 Feedback Form
SSC CGL Section-wise Preparation Strategy 2022
If you want to score higher, you have to generate a firm approach towards each section of the exam. You must do the topic-wise revision for these sections in the remaining 15 days.
Quantitative Aptitude Section:
- This section contains Arithmetic, Data Interpretation, Algebra, Geometry, and other math topics. Arithmetic and Data interpretation are amongst the scoring categories covering almost 60-70 percent of this section.
- This Section has Math questions, so you must have a hold over mathematical formulas to solve the problems.
- Learn Short-cut Methods to improve the speed of calculation. Try to remember things like squares, tables, square roots to gain accuracy and speed.
- This section tests your Vocabulary, grammar, and reading comprehension skills.
- Practice at least 3-4 comprehension passages every day. The trick is to read the questions before reading the passage thoroughly, so you can find the answer while reading the passage.
- Solve 30 grammar questions daily and revise your basic grammar.
- This section tests the applicant’s critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- We suggest solving a minimum of 40-50 Reasoning questions every day.
- Try to answer at least 20 questions with high accuracy in 15-20 minutes.
General Knowledge and General Awareness Section:
This section tests the aspirant’s general awareness of the situations around him/her and its application to society. It also contains questions from the current events as well.
- Read daily news and current affairs of the last 3 months atleast from BYJU'S Exam Prep.
- The SSC CGL’s general awareness section also contains questions from Dead or static GK. So, along with current affairs, also emphasize Politics, History, and General Science.
- Make a note of all the national and international events.
More from GA section: List of Government Schemes in India for SSC Exams
We suggest that you must focus on your aim to crack the SSC CGL Exam and move one step closer to your dream job. This exam is your gateway to the next competitive phase of SSC CGL Tier-2.
For a detailed study plan refer to this post: SSC CGL 30 Days Revision Plan
You have worked hard, prepared yourself, and revised all the topics. You followed the SSC CGL section-wise strategy for 15 days and are ready for the exam. It doesn’t matter how well primed and ready you are if you lose your composure or hope during the examination.
Your calmness, awareness, relaxed mind along with your hard work decides whether you qualify this exam or not. Be confident and attempt all you can accurately and timely.
All The Best !!!
Available in Hindi and English
3 Crore+ Registered Aspirants | 2.5 Crore Downloads | 50,000+ Selections