Last 2 Weeks Strategy to Prepare for Bihar State Cooperative Exam
Approximately 15 days are left for the final round of preparation. So the only thing to focus on now is revision. Do not start any new chapters which you have not covered earlier. Revise all the important things like formula, grammar rules, concepts, etc. An efficient Study plan for these last 15 days will definitely help you improve your score in the Bihar State Cooperative Bank Exam. Utilize these two weeks days to the fullest.
TIPS TO KEEP IN MIND BEFORE THE EXAM DAY
- Revise difficult topics for you and then you can go for the revision of easier chapters.
- You have to revise all the topics from every single section. Properly distribute time for each section and follow the schedule.
- While solving mock test questions focus both on speed and accuracy. Work on your calculations speed and solving approach.
- During the 1st hour of study of a day, revise the previous day's concepts and difficult questions and then go for the day's schedule. This will help your brain to warm up and memorize the previously covered topics.
- Mock test plays an important role in your preparation. Attempt a mock test for Bihar State Cooperative Bank every day.
- Take proper sleep, avoid eating junk food and keep track of your hydration level.
- Do not overburden yourself.
- Devote at least 1-2 hours regularly on each section to have a touch with all the sections.
- Analyze mock tests properly as this is the most important phase of the mock test assessment process. If done properly this can be proved to be a game-changer for you.
- Try to attempt at least 1 mock test per day.
15 Days Revision Plan for Bihar State Cooperative Bank Exam
You need to devise a smart approach to cover various things in these last fifteen days. Check out our master revision plan for you to follow in the last 15 days of your Bihar State Cooperative Bank Exam preparation.
Topics to be covered
So this is all about the last 15-day preparation strategy for Bihar State Cooperative Bank Exam 2021.
BYJU'S Exam Prep is conducting a free Online All India Mock Test for SBI PO (Pre) Exam 2021 from 10th April to 11th April at 12 PM.
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep All India Online Mock Test?
- Real-time exam experience.
- Questions with the actual exam level of difficulty.
- Know where you stand among thousands of students
- It will help you highlight weak and strong zones.
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- One stop solution for 14+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests.
- Mock Tests are designed by special Exam Experts and as per the Latest Pattern.
- AIR and In-depth Performance Analysis.
- Covers short-tricks and tips.
Best of Luck!
Sahi prep hai toh life set hai.