Other Interesting Facts About Tiger
- Nagpur is also known as the 'Tiger Capital' of India. National parks around
- Nagpur include Pench National Park, Umred Karhandla Wildlife Sanctuary, Melghat Tiger Reserve, Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Reserve, Nagzira-Navegaon Tiger Reserve, and Bor Tiger Reserve.
- The climatic conditions in this wooded area are highly favorable for tiger protection.
- First White Tiger Sanctuary was launched in Madhya Pradesh in 2016 called as "White Tiger Safari"
- Tiger IUCN Status - Vulnerable
10 Lines Of Tiger For Class 2
The aforementioned list of ten lines about tigers is for Class 2. Tiger is a carnivorous animal which is present in zoo. It resembles cats and are called as cubs at their young age.
Commentswrite a comment